Thursday, June 12

huhuhuhu....time passes really fast these days huh...today 's already thursday... procrastinating is the power to failure ...that's what leen told me yesterday.....i agree with that, but i just can't help it...i want to study, no...i need to study...i have to...but i think i'm week in saying no no to other thing than study...all these distraction surrounds me everyday...every time....i'm not blaming it to all these thing but...actually...myself...yupp..i'm the one to blame .....why..fazlina...why..??!!
when i look at others...well..i do observe them sometimes...how they study..how they learn..how they enjoy...i know that everyone got their own style in study...i'v got my own too...but..i guess its not effective...now...how do i find the effective way to study....can somebody help me??
all these while...i always thought that i'm just lucky to be here....lucky....without nothing ....or...maybe it's only me that does'nt realise what i'm worth of...i hope so...i dun wanna be 'just lucky'.... i know i'm one of them too...yeah!!!! now...what i need to do is.....study laaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

No comments: