Tuesday, August 19

wahah!! I'm almost finished on the COMP1501 assignment 1. I had decided to make Cromwell College as my client despite of the low quality website that they have rite now. Not laa low quality but a bit schema....hehh...i did'nt go to INFS1200 prac which starts now!....proudly telling everybody whose reading the blog ....kinda feelin a bit lazy today cause of the cold weather...o0h...not the weather, the fan actually...heheh...and the fact that one of the lights in the room not functioning as what it should function as....the room now looks dark and gloomy....cam nak tido jerrr....but i'm goin to the 1501 prac at 12 noon cause I wanna assess my lab assessment 2 to the tutor and get my 2 marks for it...not really a busy day today, just have one more lecture to go after lunch...then i'm free....i think i have to start doin some research for marketing presentation which is on next week.....o0o...accounting tute's....almost forgot that i ever took that subject....


i really really really need my UQconnect download quota as soon as possible.....

No comments: