Friday, September 26

Feel good time....

Yeay!! It's mid sem break...I've finished my last tutorial for the week, and here comes one week of mid sem break. But still, one week is not enough for me, lotsa stuff need to be done. Have to spend the break as efficient as i can, this includes preparation studies for final exam, to cover all four subject.

Finished the 1501 assignment these morning and submitted it. A one whole week working on a website for Cromwell. I find it fun doing all the work using computer, learning css and javascript, but still hates those complex javascript. The website are a bit dull cause it's a company website rite, but overall i'm satisfied with it, i mean, all those late nite sleeping really paid off after seeing the results. Have to congrats myself for that such work. Keep it up!



Got myself a new template for my blog which i modified it a bit. What do you think?? ok?? boleelaa laboo...hahah...

No comments: