Tuesday, September 2

o0o...life goes on......

I dont know how to tell all of u out there about how my uni life are goin these days....pretty good and laid back....its not about the studies...but the free time that i have...eventhough there are lots of assignments and lab pracs, but i still got the time to waste my time doin nothin....chatting and all....monday, tuesday and wednesday are my favourite days in every week...despite of the 3 lectures on Monday, i'm happy with it, coz ....its only lectures....its not like i have to do anything....i mean like there are no rushing on doin tutorial work or anything...maybe just print out some notes...On Tuesday, i supposed to have this 2 pracs in the morning, but i prefer to do it at home and just go to the lab when i'm finished with it to let the tutor assess it. One hour lecture in the arvo could'nt do any harm to me....it's just so relaxing.....but, sometimes i did sleep during the lecture due to the 'fullness' after lunch. Wednesday would be the most relaxing day from all the weekdays, a 2 hours lecture which starts at 4 pm and ends up at 6 pm....but...as usual...me n rabbit always skip the lecture after one hour... ;p

Thursday would be the busiest day! I used to go to the lab and assessed my lab assessment on that day. 2 tutorials and a 2 hour lectures nonstop which i have to forget about lunch just to finish the day....hate thursday.....really tiring....


Friday....hrmm...sometimes i really cursed my self for having this Marketing tutorial on that day at 9 am. What makes me tensed bout it was the fact that i have to wake up in the morning and go to a 1 hour class ......while everyone is still sleepin....not only sleepin but had start their weekends...huh...but then, i'm glad that i finished the class at 10, coz then i'm free to go out and all.....hehe...so it's not bad at all...


This is just what i thought about my uni life rite now.....sometimes it's great...sometimes it's just sucks....

No comments: