Tuesday, October 28

Yeayy!!!

I've finished all my assignments and now i can properly sit and study. Last week was a critical week for me. Especially yesterday which i have to submit the COMM1102 evaluation project, MGMT1100 marketing plan and COMP1501 Ass 3. My brain nearly dead yesterday and i'm so stressed out. I nearly have any sleep last week, everyday went to the lab to finished up all lab assessments. Thank God, it's over now.


Today is the second day of Ramadhan. First day was fine. Went to tarawikh last nite and went to sleep rite after that. I really really need a rest after a week of working on those assignments. Had a real good sleep. Salwa n Mynn waked me up around 12 am. They were preparing fried rice for sahur (nice one, girls!). Everyone gathered at Hanif's and Helmi's room for sahur last nite.


I've just finished emptying the drawers, put all unwanted stuff in boxes and take out all the posters on the wall. I'm gonna start packing so that i'll be ready to go back to Malaysia. It's another 25 days! I've to start now cuz i might not have the time to pack after exam cuz the last paper would be on the day i'm going back. Pity me, hate it when i'm the only one who had exam on that day. It's gonna be a bit of rushing that day, glad that the flight gonna be at nite.


I've no class today, no more pracs, no more lectures. What a nice feeling....now i just have to focused on the finals.


Lastly, wanna wish all of you a Happy Ramadhan and good luck in studies.....i'll advice you to not!!! do your assignments last minute...that just suck... i bet everyone knows that....i'm just reminding all of you one more time....dont....thrust me...that's bad....

No comments: