Thursday, November 6

I'm here in the cold but nice library....trying to do a bit of study but got distracted by this thing called computer (it's not that i dont have one at home). Huhu...actually i'm running out of internet download quota, that's why i'm a bit rajin to come to the lab to study. And now i'm surrounded by those hardworking people , studying for the exam, and wut i'm doin again??? bloggin...eurghh...how pathetic i am.....

Ok...counting days to exam....it's almost at the end of swot vac....but still nothin much i've studied....all i'm thinking now is goin home...i've got a bad news last 2 days from my sister that my grandpa was in the hospital. He's having a heart problem that he had to go through some dialysis....but the latest news is, i've got an sms from my mum telling me that he's getting better now. Alhamdulillah....


I know now that my sister is struglling with SPM. Well...not much advice i can give to her, me myself had to struggle for this final exam too...Pity her, mum's not at home (in kedah looking after grandpa), i bet she felt a bit tensed...But, come on Chicz, you can do it! Me too!!!!

Okay...i better stop now before i'm out of mood to study.....later bebeh....

No comments: