Thursday, December 18

i just blogged my day out just to find out that in the end it cant be published....damn it...And now... i need to do it again...huh...i'll make it short coz i did it quite long before this....i'll quote again what i still remember...


Last nite went out for dinner with my family at Nando's in Subang Parade. Guess who i met after that? Well....quite surprising too for me! It was Kak Syimah, Abg Amir, Kimah and Azizah! I was so surprised + shocked + happy that i'm really really speechless...I'm happy coz finally i got to introduced them to my parents, the person that used to helped us a lot while in Brisbane... It is a small world rite!

Lately, i've been having bleeding nose rite before i go to sleep....hate it..wish i had one day where i'm free from any disease...my voice now turned out to be ala-ala sengau gitu...

No comments: