Thursday, December 4

Just dont have the mood to blog rite now. I am so damn fed up with the connection ...streamyx konon....slow giler....and then nak connect pun bukan main lama..... sket2 connection failed.....sakit jiwa tull...dah tu..it's not easy to online in this house...know wut...kena berebut tuh...coz banyak kepala tenet kat sini....nak online pun ader schedule....siang malam kena booking dulu...
heheh...rite now both my sis went out with their friends, so now, its my pc...wahah...missed my pc so much....


I'm goin out with Fariza tomorrow...gonna watch a Korean movie..ju on ...something....then on Saturday have 2 open house, Mynn's and Fariza's....gonna meet all my friends....


I'm so damn lazy at home....bought Flash book from KLCC yesterday...i wanna learn it myself....pretty interesting...

No comments: