Wednesday, January 28

Finally, i met Dyana yesterday at Pyramid. It's been almost 2 years since i flied to Brisbane. She never changed, slimmer than skool time, still look funky but girlish.

Lots of shoe shops in Pyramid but still i cant find one that i really really like.
Oh my gosh, it's really hard to find a pair of comfy and nice ssandals nowadays. I dont know why, i've been looking for it at almost every shops around KL. Most of the sandals are the same design, and what makes me mad was that the heels is either too high or too leper....geram! I need the average height of heels. I'm short, i admit that, but i dont need the high heels just to show how desperate i am to look tall. But still i cant wear all those flat shoes because i'm short! Damn, kasut pun nak kena tempah ker??? What i need is a pair of sandals with average heels so that i feel comfortable wearing it when i go out. But still the price does matter cause for me, the price must match with the material, then it is reasonable for me to buy it. Can anyone suggest where can i look for a shoes...i'm tired of walking around at the mall for hours but still didn't get anything...

Lots of thing to buy to bring back to Brisbane. Better buy it here cause it's cheaper.....

No comments: