Tuesday, January 13

Yes!! Finally i got my self a digital camera. Thanks to my dad who bought it for me! But sadly, i had to let go my old camera to my sister. Well that camera did captured lots of sweet memories, since my foundation year up till last year. I think both cameras are needed actually. Digital camera to capture pictures instantly, while the normal one to keep the hardcopy. But it's not a big problem with digicam, coz u can print any picture that you like. That saves you some cash than printing all the film without knowing that there are some pictures that has fault in it. It may be expensive for the digicam, but it is still the same because, with the normal cam you will have to buy the film and then plus the cost to print the film. I dont know why, but sometimes i really wish that i have a digicam. But sometimes i felt that the old cam is enough for me already. Nevermind, as long as it can take pictures, that's fine with me!

No comments: