Friday, February 13

pelik nyerr...

Countdown back to Brisbane: 10 days!!~~

This pc is behaving really good tonite, i wonder why because the last time i tried to on it this morning it still sounds bad....like something inside the cpu is shaking. But nevermind, at least i can online without any problem. Hope it will stay like this forever...or at least until the day i'm going back to Brisbane.

Did i ever mention to u that i want an mp3?
Well, I didn't get it anyway. I'll get a better one! Abah bought me PDA yesterday. The coolest thing about it is that it can play mp3 and also movie. But, to play the mp3 and movie , it need to have the expansion card which, my dad did'nt get it for me yet. He said, he'll get it soon....yeah ritee...better get it before i go back to Brisbane. Other than organizing schedule and contacts , it also can view photos uploaded from the digicamera. Then, the interesting part, Java games which need to download it from the Palm website. Other than write memo, notepad for quicknote, it also has the ability to write in Word document as well as Excel and Powerpoint which can be upload into the desktop like normal document.

For me, this should be the coolest thing i've ever get besides handphone and digital camera. Well, things are getting better this days...cant wait to go back and start uni life. Maybe some people didn't want to go back, since they like it here better than oversea, with family and friends.....personally for me, at this time , i want to live my life independently, that can really teach me how to live, especially not in our own country. It's not that i don't like living with my family, but actually, i felt so useless here, I felt like i've been wasting my parents money more than i'm wasting mine ( i mean the scholars allowance)... so....come on...let's start a new life, i need to study harder this year....to regain back my dissappoinment...like the song by Simple Plan...Sorry, i cant be perfect....

No comments: