Sunday, March 7

Currently Listening to: Tomorrow ~ Lilix

Morning!! Nice Sunday morning. Probably do my laundry after this. I woke up quite early this morning at 9 am eventhough i slept at 3 am. Well, i do missed the breakfast but it's okay because i've got my chocolate chip muesli bars in my room rite now.
Yesterday had a BBQ at West End. Sort of like a welcoming party for the new students and also a gathering. Later the afternoon after the bbq, went to the city with Salwa, Rab, Ili, Leen and Syahirah (adik Salwa). Syahirah's goin back to KL after spending almost 2 weeks with us here. They did some last minute shopping because her flight was at nite.
After sending Syahirah at the airport last nite, lepak at Huda's and Kimah's house for a while and get back to Cromwell around 1pm.
But hei, it didn't just ended there. Mynn, Rab, Helmi and Dollah were not sleep yet, and we continue our so-called 'discussion' in my room. Talking all night about planning to buy a car (because they can drive!) and some other mixed stuff. Where i as usuall would'nt say anything (that's me!), Just keep on listening to them until they finally felt tired of talking and wanted to go back and sleep...Fiuhhh...hahah....

I'll probably do some study today....i repeat...PROBABLY....i could never tell....just see how it goes, because i just go with the flow...heh...whatever....