Monday, March 1

The first day.....!!?

Currently Listening to: Through the rain ~ Mariah Carey
Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com

Waaa....today is the first day of the semester. Look how fast the time really flies!! I still remember wondering how the 1st semester will be the last 3 months...So, i'll take these opportunities to wish all of u a very very good luck for this semester. I woke up quite early this morning, around 7 where i reckon that others are still sleeping. Me and my pc here are blasting with loud music at this fine morning. Well, i felt like a butterfly in my stomach bursting to go out, scared to go through this first day of skool....
Well, i'm not really happy with what elective subject that i chose for this semester. I was a bit sad because i was not allowed to take multimedia subject for my electives. And last nite was a bit painful for me because i just cannot make up my mind on what other subject else to take. So i'll probably just gamble myself and take Japanese language which is a 4 units subject. I'll probably change my mind later with all the electives.
I'm getting angry with my pc rite now, i cant install my Palm software, i just dunno why!!! it was keep on restarting windows...mengong aaa...!!!! i thought of calling Pak Hasin ...AGAIN..!!! arrgghh...malas tul nak call dia....

Dah aa...nak mandi........ \(^o^)/

No comments: