Tuesday, March 2

Watashi wa FaZz desu. Doozo yoroshiku.

Currently Listening to: This Love ~ Maroon 5

I've done my second contact for my Japanese class this afternoon. Not bad for a first beginner like me. Well, this course was really really an unplanned plan. I never ever thought myself that i would ended up doing language course. Nevermind, it has been goin pretty well, just have to bear with the study load somehow. I'm getting excited to learn Japanese now. Gambatte!!! (is that rite??)

My IT course has not started yet, have to wait until thursday for the first lecture. I somehow rite now felt a bit scared about IT course. It's gonna be tougher than last year's. I just really really hate all this programming and database thing. But i promised to myself this year, i'm gonna make out the best of me!! I have to! If not, who knows what my future will be. Yeah, only God knows how......

No comments: