Monday, April 5

Aiyarrkk...taihen!!~~ Nihongo no tesuto wa muzukashii desu!!~~

Currently Listening to: Anyone of Us ~ Gareth Gates

Can't believe Monday is finishing. Tomorrow will come Tuesday. Just did my Mid sem exam for JAPN1010 this morning. The test was okay, it was not as hard as what I thought before. It was simple than the assignment 1. But yet, I still have problem memorizing all the characters in Hiragana and Katakana. The time is not enough! 50 minutes! I spend almost half the time translatting the dialogues to roman-ji. I think that i'm having a serious short-term memory loss. The last few minutes, i tried to remember the me in Katakana, i always forgot that character, I forgot bu, hu (it should be pronounced as fu, that's why i can't remember it, coz there are no hu in hira and kata). Glad it's all over now. Have to do lots of practice in writing and speaking. The next test gonna be totemo muzukashii desu, because it will include all the numeral, time and much more grammatical in it. So I better "ganbatte kudasai" myself to go through the test later.

p/s: totemo muzukashii means very difficult....sangat susah...for those of u who is still wondering whats the meaning...

end of lesson today......

No comments: