Saturday, May 22

syhh...it's a secret...

Last nite, we girls made a suprise for Helmi, the Birthday boy...everyone's turning 20 this year...and always the question to ask is...what is the feeling to be 20??
Everyone probably had different answers...
some may says that it doesnt affect them much, some may says that it's kind of a responsibility matter coz u r turning to be an adult...and many more....
so it's actually depends on ourself, and also the surrounding....
and nowadays...when we r turning to be an adult...
we tend to talk about some serious stuff...
something deeper..
something that we need to dig more to get what we want to know ...
something that we have to think wisely before we speak..
not only wise, but
something that is more sensitive and quite personal...
something that sometimes we have to be open with it...

and now I realized something bout myself...
I'm not that 'open' kinda person.....
I always keep everything to myself...
I'm not ready to reveal everything about me to others...
I did'nt mean to be so secretive, but...it is just so plain natural me...
I would'nt tell people things that i dont want to...

am i trying to be misterious...
hrm...probably...

i dont need people to ask...
because if i want to tell, then I'll tell...
I dont mind if i was asked bout it...
but, like i said, if i can tell, then I'll tell...
if not...i'll become speechless...

then , one more thing bout me...
i'm shy....heheh...that's sound a bit stupid and geli rite...
sometimes , malu tak bertempat....
that's bad rite...
that's why , it's kinda hard for me to be open...

sometimes, u just have to keep somethin to only you yourself...
i'm comfy being myself..
and i would'nt do things that i'm unfamiliar with...
that is just not me...

but that does'nt mean that i'm against people who are not like me...
in fact, I am impressed with them,
coz they have the courage to be open...that i dont have one...

Utk masalah hati dan perasaan plak....
lagi laaa aku akan simpan sendirik...
well, nama pun 'hati dan perasaan',
so simpan jer laa dlm hati...

eventhough, kalo 'girls talk',
this topic mmg agak popular kan...
but, if it is a secret, then, it will always be a secret for me...
but, i like to listen to others...
and then, think bout it...it always gonna be only in my mind...
tapi...mende camni....kalo boleh , taknak layan sangat
sebab nanti kronik plak...
so...kena kontrol jiwa....hehe...
dont be too excited bout it...

Well, a girl is always a girl...
this is normal...
but depends on the person itself
how she wants it to be...
how to react...
mmg agak pelik aa kalo takde pikir psl this thing kan...

but...everyone is different in any way...
that's make them unique to others...
so...it is normal to be different...
kalo semua sama jer...
the world could'nt be as challenging as it should be...rite..

uuhh..panjang nyer entry hari ni...
adekah relevan, aku pun tak pasti...
but....just some thoughts from me today...
alkisah drpd semalam nyer "truth or dare' games....

so...cheers..
\(^o^)/


No comments: