Friday, August 27

2 things that i've done yesterday.

one...presentation tute.
yupp..i presented it. Well, thank God that it was an easy topic. And Anthony was cool. He always acted cool before this. It' s just me that think that he was'nt. Why? Because he is the lecturer, and I'm in one of his tutorial session. What the hell la i'm thinking, choosing a tutorial where the lecturer are the tutor. I know that it is good, but i have this feelin that all lecturers are scary....but yesterday had just proves me wrong. Glad to be in one of his tute. But i would probably think he is scary again when it comes to the presentation part again.

two...prac 1,2,3 done.
I had had my prac all assessed yesterday. Felt really happy and relieved. I'm really tired doing all the javascript, debugging and stuff... Just can't stand the way Rakesh smiled when my program isn't running the way it should. Oh please la....tell me what should i do. I know i have to change something, but change what??!!~~ . It was actually just a small tiny problem. Then finally the third time i called him to assessed mine, and yes. He finally said "Hrm, Good. You Finally had it all done". Wahaaa.... By that time, i felt like i'm gonna have a fever. My brain just cannot think anymore, i felt like something spinning in my head....That is what happened when u sit in front of computer doing Java or in this case, Javascript, for a long time.

The dinner at Cromwell was suck yesterday. Come on la...how can you said that "someone" actually had accidentally put some bacon in the meal? And you expect us to just eat the veges for the dinner? Tak nak! I need real food! We finally make ourselves Sambal ikan bilis and eat it with rice rite after that. Sorry girls. I though that i'm gonna cook last nite but then i felt asleep....u girls had done a good job. Well, u gals know laa rite....me and cooking is soooo out. Malas...eheh...but last nite i seriously felt asleep.....pening btol! Bangun2 jer..korang dah masak kan....

Ahdoi....I'm having stomach ache since yesterday. A bug in my stomach?? Delma told me just now. Cause the people in Hancock was having the same thing after they ate. I cant stand it last nite, so i took some panadol soluble and felt asleep after that. Really enjoyed myself with the "soluble"...huuhh...perisa Lemon.

I just realized this morning that I forgot to go to a lecture yesterday. I totally forgot!
It was actually at the time when i was doing the Revision after the morning lecture. That explained why i felt really weird....like why i have so much time in the morning like this...cause usually i dont. It was just an hour lecture, I hope i dont missed much about it. At least i'm doing something....rather than not.

Coming up next week is Prac Exam for COMP2302. I'm quite worried bout this actually, i am so bad in using the wire with the breadboard....always confused which wire goes with the toggle switch and the LED. I'm still not clear with it. Even when i asked the tutor, they does'nt seem to make me really understand. Ugghh...what's happening to me! Need to do more revision and preparation......

I have to stop now....sakit perut nih.....later!~
\(*0*)/

No comments: