Monday, October 18

We have no life??

Seriously...
I'm talking bout IT student.
The lab has been my second house nowadays.
The keyboard has been my pillow.
It's a routine.
10 minutes walk to the lab.
Sleep for an hour after 15 minutes of viewing the screen.
What a tiring day and yet i still have to go to the lab.
Sometimes i even bring the sleeping bag together. (no kidding!)
Well i was'nt alone....still there are people staying up late at night finishing up all the works.
But i never really ended up sleeping all nite at the lab.
The most will be at 2 am.

Am i missing something in life here?
I need a break...
life just getting harder...
and yet i'm still at the same level...
not progressing...
not really trying my best, did i?
Am i choosing the right thing here?
Complicated huh...
I' m sick and tired of all this...




No comments: