Thursday, November 11

retros version 1.2

That's the theme for my new skin.
Inspired by my Skechers Retros shoe box.
A spontaneous idea while looking at all the boxes and that i just took out from the wardrobe.
And without any doubt, i just did it.
I'm still sticking to the old avril theme but with a new fresh and vibrant colour.
Made a few adjustment using Photoshops, and wallaaa....here it is.

Sorry if i made your eyes 'berpinar' with the previous orange colour. I just changed to this a-bit-soft orange after a few complaints from others.

I just got an sms from my mum.
They were already in Tok Mak's house at Sg Petani.
And tommorow's Abah's 55th birthday.
So officially, he's retiring.
I feel sad....dunno why...

Anyway .... it's almost at the end of Ramadhan...
Should we feel sad coz it's almost gone...
or...
should we be happy for the victory of the battle of 'melawan hawa nafsu'....
hrmm...






No comments: