Saturday, January 8

i gotta stop!

Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com

I'm feeling a bit guilty.
I think i've done something that I'm not used to do it.
And now the thing keep on playing in my head.
I think u guys know how's the feeling when, u know that the thing is not good for u but u still wanna do it.
And then, when there are good things that u should do, but u just dont have the feeling to do it.
I should have stand for my princip real tight.
I'm a bit out on what i stands for lately.
Probably need some motivation.
Should'nt really follows what my heart says.
"ikut kata hati, mati aah"
Hiaarrghh....just can't keep it out of my head laaa....
syuh..syuh..

I always have the feeling like this when i have to make an option.
And it always happen after i had chose something, that's how i know that i've made the wrong one.
And now....all this gotta stop!

Ok..apart of that...
Wanna wish my dearest friend here a very Happy Birthday!
To Suriati Salwa Idris, have a good and blessed birthday!
I pray all the best from God for you.
Hope you'll enjoy being 21!
Hehe...







No comments: