Wednesday, February 23

penat n panas...

Countdown: 2 days to Brissy
Currently Listening to: Bintang Di Syurga ~ Peterpan
Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com

Have been in and out these few days, for final shopping , stuffs to bring back to Brissy.

Went out alone yesterday to Imbi or more specifically Times Square.
I just really really need to get a new sling bag. Finally got one after a dissapointment to find one which i was "usha"ing one in KLCC since my early week of holidays. My feet hurt so much...the place was too big for my small feet to wander around , but i had fun there, really like all the shops...one of my favourite spot for window shopping....it was still early went i got there, not crowded too, well, weekdays rite...
So, my mission completed.

Then, rite after getting the bag, i went to KLCC to meet Teh. My old skoolmate. Hav'nt met her since these few years, but we still contact each other via sms, email and messenger. While waiting for her to arrived, i had my eye on these lots of Malay Novels at Kinokuniya. There were so many choices, which i only have to choose one! And that was really difficult for me to make a decision. Each of it has it's own promising story which i just dont know which one to buy. Finally, I've made up my mind and randomly chose "Sesuci Cinta" by Aina Emir. I haven't read it yet, gonna save it for my morning flight back to Brisbane. But i've heard that it was a good one, hopefully yeah! Had lunch with Teh at Burger King and chatted for just an hour because i have to go back by 4 o'clock.

Overall, it was an exciting day for me....I've been train-hopping from LRT Taman Bahagia to KL Central, and then took monorail to Imbi and then went back to KL Sentral then straight to KLCC...and from KLCC back to Tmn Bahagia again....fuhhh...

at night...started collecting all the stuff and put it at one point.All the clothes, toilettries, books gadgets and not forgetting flight ticket and passport. But i was so tired, i fall asleep while folding my clothes to put into the bag.

Today....continued with the packing...

i realized that i didn't really bring that much...just a small luggage and one hand luggage where i put all the stuff that i need to declare(if i have to though...)

Before this, i kept thinking that the luggage might be overloaded, but yet, it still got some extra space. I'm not gonna think of what to bring some more to fill in the place. Coz, actually there are so much more....lagi fikir, lagi banyak....so...it's a big no-no....anyway, i've never yet to reached the overload kg's since my first flight....

Went to OU in the morning with mama and abah for the last shopping, as what mama said.
But, it turned out that Jusco was closed for a day to do their stock-taking. But nevermind....we still have to rushed back home coz mama got a call from Nuyu to pick her up from school coz she felt sick.

Later in the evening, went to Giant Mall with mama. Bought some food stuff, instant paste , perencah2 adabi dan maggi...

Actually, i was a bit lazy to go out at that time. It was so hot! Panas sampai boleh pening kepala.....serious...

penat la.....

I'm really grateful to my mum... she 's the one who suggested me to buy this, buy that...
if not , i wouldnt dare to ask for all those things.

Firstly , it's all about money rite... i dont mind spending my money on my stuff, but spending their money for my stuff, makes me felt guilty. At least when i'm using my own money, i will know how much should i spend and i will think really hard whether it's necessary or not.

I just can't stand it when they keep on bringing up all those thing that they bought for me....see...that's what i dont like...kalo nak belikan, beli, taknak belikan, sudah....
i dont ask for it, but if i really really want it, then i'll ask.

I dont wanna waste their money....and i dont wanna make they think that i'm wasting their money....faham tak... it's all about the money....eventhough money doesnt give you happiness, but somehow in some circumstances, it does bring happiness. And i dont wanna be ungrateful to what they had done....

entahla.....

No comments: