Thursday, April 7

Too much to tell...

Currently Listening to: Girl ~ Destiny's Child



Yeapp...I'm back. Finally got the mood to blog after almost a month of hiatus. Lotsa things happened around till this time. Still can't believe myself now living as a Final year uni student. It's been over a month now, and it's like I can hardly breathe. (Exaggerated a lil bit) Still in the mode of settling down with the workloads which are getting heavier day by day. I guess i just need to accept it that way. Need to change some of the habits: the bad one: procrastinating. Can't really handle myself really well when it comes to last minute' works. It's really tiring. No matter how hard i tried to leave it, the more it comes to me. Syuhhhh....



Yesterday afternoon, finally presenting 1st phase demo for IT Project. Fiuhh...
Glad that it's all over for now....
But hey, it's still a long way to go....i know that...
Just feeling a bit happy and relief after all the hardworks and sleepless nite heh...
Eventho at first it seems like i was doomed, but then, it goes fine.
It really shows that you just have to work real hard till the last second and always keep on praying that u'll get it through.
What's keeps me going was an ayah from Al-Baqarah 2:184;

"Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope"

It seriously makes me feel that everything that happened to us, happened for a reason, and Allah knows best. What i should do now is just do the best and let Allah do the rest.
For no specific reason, i was really glad that I managed to do it.
Still can't believe myself that the same day the last 2 weeks , I was busy finishing the Business Case for the project where I have to rushed to uni at 6 am in the morning to submit it before the due time which was at 7:50 am. That’s the result of doing work at the very last minute.
So the moral of the story here is: please do your work on time. And again, a reminder to myself who always forget.



Image hosted by Photobucket.comAfter the demo, I decided to reward myself with doing shopping at Indooroopilly. Heheh..well, the April allowance was still not touched…..but, now, left only half of it….wawawaaaa…..
And guess what?
I just got myself a new pair of watch…the one that I’ve been eyeing for for the last 2 years….'usha'ing and hoping that the price will go down. After finally found out that the watch was not that expensive….just couldn’t stop myself for not grabbing it. So, it’s officially mine….the Mambo 3 bands watch….miahahaha….





During the Easter holiday a week ago, went to a day trip to Springbrook Waterfall. There we were with 3 Taragos and a car convoy for a 2 hrs trip to our destination located at south of Brisbane. Imagined me doing hiking for 4 km to the waterfall. Tiring but, it was quite an experience for me and some of the friends. But, surely I am really satisfied with the Almighty creation….really really really beautiful….so, it really worth the hours of hiking up and down the mountain. I’ll post some photos later….coz I’m still in the hunt for the pics taken from other’s digicam, my camera battery 'kong' in the middle of the trip.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Easter Holiday was fun too….A few friends from Melbourne (hey…u guys know who u are….ukhuwwah fillah rite!!~) came down to Brissy. Busy entertaining them….we had so much fun….renewing our friendship after a long time of not meeting each other….lots of new things learned,







Image hosted by Photobucket.comOther big thing that happened during my hiatus periods was the big PQSA Dinner which was attended by the Petronas Education VP; Mr Rosti Saruwono, Mr Rahim Ismail and Pn Faridah Mahfoz from ESU, a few Professors from UTP and not forgetting our beloved Student Advisor; Mr Aziz. Image hosted by Photobucket.com






It was the first BIG event for the first semester organized by us. It was a whole lotsa work, time and effort in order to make it happened in a very professional way. Well, there's always room for improvements. Our hard works were appreciated, a few compliments from the guests on the successful organizing event on that day. Not forgetting the Launching of Tsunami Fund by Dr Rosti was excellent and we managed to get more than $300 for that. Thankfully, everyone in the club was really helpful in order to make the event a success. Good job u guys! I would really like to take the opportunity here to thanks everyone especially the committee members, we’ve made it!




Despite the 'busy'ness all week long, I did took some time out and watch the movie called 'Sepet'. The Malaysian movie which was a bit controversial looking at a love story of a chinese boy and a malay girl. I was really hoping to watch it after recommended by a few friends saying that the movie was good and all.
But…
After I've watched it, sorry to say…. I wasn't very happy bout the story.
Well….it's true that it reflected the reality of the Malaysian community in Malaysia…..but, somehow I felt that it shows more of the bad side of the community which is not good laaa kan….I’m not trying to deny the reality but that really shows that how the Malaysian are behaving rite now which sometimes I was a bit ashamed of. Well, some of the scene was not really appropriate, even though the objective was actually to show the family relationship….but somehow, a bit sensitive when it comes to the sensitivity as a Muslim…
But yet, that's only my opinion…..everyone can have their own say…I don’t really mind….After all….it's just a movie rite….

I think, it should be enough until here. That’s one of the reason why "Half of me is enough" is up there, coz sometimes I’m running outta words.

No comments: