Thursday, May 12

just nothing....

Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com


It was a really cold day today. Was really excited coz it's finally time to wear all those long and thick jacket. Seriously it was cold, i even have to wear it inside the lecture hall which is usually kinda warm inside there.


So, complete set with the umbrella, me and rabbit went to uni, coz it was raining. Not that heavy but can make u wet by the time u reach Hawken Bldg.


A strange feeling came to me since the moment we reached uni. Suddenly i felt kinda unmotivated when seeing my IT Group mate. I dunno why, probably when thinking that we need to submit our SRS deliverables next week , but we still done nothing much.


I was a bit neglected to go for the IT Project tutorial after the lunch. It's always been my dilemma on Thursday. To go or not to go. Was'nt really keen on the environment of the tutorial. And the fact that they dont take attendance make me felt like just skip that class.


But i ended up going to the tute. What a surprise. After been thinking about it when i've actually 5 minutes late! And then, when i reached class, everyone's had been allocated to a group and had start the discussion on Testing. Glad that i did go for it. Eventho i did'nt really participate in the discussion, was a bit blurr, blaming it on the weather.... But i managed to get all the answer...so that's fine.


Heh, suddenly i feel weird, blabbering about my tutorial which is so lame....ntah hape-hape...
It's just that suddenly i felt like blogging on this chill cold day. After all, i need to do so much thing that i would'nt get to blog that often anymore.


On my way home, walking alone, i did a crazy thing.
I took a pic in front of the UQ signboard. I've been wanting to take the pic with it since ages and never ever did it. And i've finally got the courage to take it this morning while there's heavy traffic at the Sir Fred Schonnel Roundabout. I managed to take a few shots. Here is one of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was a bit dodgy, i guess. I was too conscious to smile happily, that's why i look a bit garang. Heheh...
But when i think about it again, it's like, why i did'nt take more shots, it not like the people there knows me or wut, who cares anyway.... aiyark... I think i'll do it again after this.


Well, better stop now.....
daa...

No comments: