Saturday, August 20

Thank you

Dearest Fren....
Dunno how am i supposed to put this into word,
it seems like we known each other too long eventho it was only a
few years,
I know what u like,
and u know what i like,
but,
who knows what will happen tomorrow,
but for whatever that came next,
Allah knows better,
i will always pray the best for you.
I 'll pray that Allah will always show you the right path.
If i know that u want to cry,
u'll know that i'll cry with you.
But i know u r strong enough to face it,
coz we know that Allah burdens not a person beyond his
scope.
Think that its a test for you,
to show that Allah cares and love you,
coz He's indeed the Most Gracious and Most Merciful.
If this is the best for you,
i am happy for you.
Just to let you know that,
Uhibbuki Fillah!!~
A special song for you....
Thank you for simply being my friend
For the special memories
We shared together now
For the neverending support you always give me
Oh friend...oh...
I will always love you
I can't tell how much that you meant to me
I pray for our everlasting friendship
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday
Cause yesterday was so special and wonderful
And i hope tomorrow will be better
Thank you for everything
Thanks again,
i really meant it.....
Semoga ikatan Ukhuwwah kan bersimpul padu......

No comments: