Friday, September 23

mcm nk demam....

Okay, the presentation is over.
Our group's presentation was simple,
but it went well.
Though the PM was not really satisfied with it,
It's probly because the other's group presentation was kinda superb.
But, yeah, it's passed already.
No regret.
No turning back.

Now the DEMO.
Ya Allah, i feel sick....
cam demam.

Now i'm at the lab...
still revising the code.
One hour to wait for the demo.
My stomach's playing song rite now.
But i just dont have the feeling to eat anythin yet.
I'll wait after the demo, gotta get myself a nice iced choco.
Hoping that i wont black off in the demo lab after this.


I dunno why i felt so nervous, n cuak.
I know it'll end in just a few minutes.
But still, cant let my self be relax yet.

Thanks for all who wish me the best.
I'm just worried that i might let u guys down.
But still, i'll do the best that i can.
InsyaAllah.

No comments: