Wednesday, November 30


Dedicate to my girls, love u girls fillah....always...

Results out this morning. Took a look at it at early 6 am.
I can feel that my heart was beating faster, adrenaline was rushing , hands shaking and trembling.
Alhamdulillah, I'm graduating!!!~
Berkat doa ibu, berkat doa rakan2.
Syukur sangat sangat sangat.

Semalam anta Aiza n Dila ke Airport.
First time balik Mesia , seronok nk balik.
InsyaAllah jumpa lagi kat Mesia.
Setahun je sempat menjadi senior, but nice having juniors like both of u.
Kalo rindu, tgk la gamba2 gigams kita yg banyak2 tuh. hehhe..

Lepas ni, ade yg balik awal, ade yg balik lambat.
I'll be back home on the 21st Dec, InsyaAllah.

Cant wait for my CONVO on the 12th Dec.
Eventhough my family wont be around at that time,
(sendiri tak bg dtg...uwaa...padan muka!)
I'm sure their smile and prayers will be with me that day, ewwah...
Till then, lotsa packing stuff to be done....

Mixed feeling and emotion surrounding me
I hope this is the BEST for me given by Allah.
Ameen....

No comments: