Thursday, February 23

Alrite...
Believe it or not...
it's been 2 months now that i'm back in M'sia.
I AM STILL MISSING BRISSY and ALL THE PEOPLE THERE.

Wut i've been doing lately?
With no blog entries?
Alrite...i'll update some today...

I've finally went to see Rabbit in Melaka.
Catching up after being apart for almost 5-6 months.
Glad to see that u're doing fine there.
Will always pray the BEST for u!
Nice to see u again my fren!!~
Anyway...can't wait for the weekend, hehe...

Congrats to Salwa and Huda.
Both had been employed now...
Salwa will be goin to Bintulu, and Huda will be in KLCC.
Wow, they can really put u anywhere huh...
Wherever place u'll go...
Believes that Allah gives the BEST for u!
And to others, keep on praying for the BEST.
Sabar, insyaAllah...ur time will come...
that goes to me too actually... :)

And since i was at home most of the time,
I was informally had been selected as the Cook for the family.
Supposedly still under probation,
but i guess, will be up-graded soon.

Who ever will think that finally i can cook myself without being pushed?
All this time, I've been such a bummer, too lazy to cook.
Now, i'm doing the cooking with all my heart, heh.
Well, "dikerah tenaga" at first,
but then was quite excited bout it.
But it will also depends on my mood.
Sometimes too much cooking makes me sick.
Imagined that by the time u finished cooking, u had already been asked about what's for tommorow.
Sorry la...that just spoiled my mood and my enthusiasm.

Well, i've finally made Tiramisu!!!
But, I guess i made a mistake, just a small one.
Cam cair sket...but the taste is there, serious!~
heh...just to make me feel gud myself ....
nvm, there's always room for improvement next time insyaAllah.
To Along and Achik...want some?..then come home la k!!~

To end the entry for today,
I would love to paste this hadith as a reminder to everyone including me,

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas r.a : Once I was behind the Prophet S.A.W, and he said:
"O Boy, I will teach you a few words:
(a) Be loyal and obedient to Allah [worship Him (alone)], remember Him always, obey His Orders. He will save you from every evil and will take care of you in all the spheres of life.
(b) Be loyal and obedient to Allah , you will find Him near (in front of you)
(c) If you ask, ask Allah.
(d) If you seek help, seek help from Allah.
(e) Know that if all the people get together in order to benefit you with something, they will not be able to benefit you in anything except what Allah has decreed for you. And if they all get together in order to harm youwith something, they will not be able to harm youin anything except what Allah has decreed for you "
Hadith At-Tirmidhi


Wasallam...

No comments: