Tuesday, April 18

I was away for a few days. Went to Tronoh doing understudy on how the EDUCAMP were held. It feels good to be back home now. I am on unrecorded leave today, but will be going back to Tronoh tmrw for the 2nd batch EDUCAMP. Was not aware before that in the edu division, you get to travel a lot. But, i guess, i'll get use to it later. It's been one month of new phase. It's hard to keep up, working really take almost all your time in a day. Worried that i'm not using my time efficiently, feels like your life had been controled and committed all day long. I just hope that i'll improved soon.

By the time, Verily, men is in loss. (103:1-2)

AND I really need to get back on my driving skills (never had one pun actually), i'm so sick thinking about it... at least, i tried a few times when Along came back from Melaka... but still, she as the unqualified instructor reported that i still cant go on the road alone yet....haha....then i guess i knew already what the JPJ a.k.a Abah will say... of course la "cannot..... wait till you pass!"

Semua Tentang Kita
I miss everyone in pics below! Miss those days.....so so so much!

(during our last BBQ at Roma Street Parkland)

(at Wynum)

Best Photos that i just found!

And these 2 pics below are taken during trip to Toowomba last summer. I was looking back at those pics, and i thought of posting these pretty pics here.



Later...daa...

No comments: