Thursday, August 10

A week before i came back to KL, I received an sms from Along, said that my PC crash.
Well, at that moment, surely that's the last thing i wanna hear rite, marah laa...dh la lama tak jumpa pc ku itu kan...

But then, the day that i arrived from Tganu,
I tried to on my pc and, surprisingly, it's working!!~

ok... that's the introduction...

a week after that, as to make my pc live longer, i did some clean up, uninstall unnecessary things and also defragment hard disk, while doing those, suddenly my pc turned off....and that's it...
felt so sad... my precious...uwaa...

ok...i'm getting in to it now...

so, after what had happened, i've tried everyday to turn it on again,
day 1, 2,3,4,5,6 and
then day 7 i tried again....

It's alive !!!!~
I was so surprised to see it finally working as usual except i noticed a lot of spyware stuffs while doing scanning....that must be the reason why it happened...

ok...so i began cleaning all the spyware, but uh, it's so hard to get rid all of it....unfortunately my antivirus just expired 2 mths ago, no wonder la kan....

and so later at night, i was thinking that maybe if i off the pc tonight to not letting the spyware to spread all over the machine, but then i forgot to take off the network adapter....

The next morning...cannot on the machine again!!!
How sad!
After all the thinking, i've came up with a theory,
that maybe after 7 days, it'll be back alive and kicking again!

I really really hope that it'll happen!

so, counting days people.... i hope my theory is true....

anyway people....any idea on what actually happened to my dearest boyfriend a.k.a my pc laaa...
please tell me...

No comments: