Wednesday, September 20

This morning is so dull actually.
I looked around me, nobody's in the office except a few. Some of them attending training, some of them MC, some of them overseas, even the bosses is not around.

I'm bored, so here i am writing something and cleaning up sawang2 here in my beloved blog. Eventho i know i'm due to do yesterday's minutes of meeting.

Just to share my first experience in one comittee meeting yesterday. I am the secretary for the meeting, yupp...which as usual i will always prefer doing the writing than do the talking. But yesterday's was so tensed where the madam chairwoman was a really tough one!

The decision done will always be NO, and FYI , she is tougher than the previous chairman which is now transfered to overseas. Anyway, i never really met him pun, just heard it from my boss.
The meeting lasts about 3 hrs, than what we scheduled which was supposed to be only 2 hrs. Penat sehhh take minutes, and at the same time i'm trying to digest what are they really are discussing about... taking over someone's job is so not good, people just dont understand that you know nothing at all...but i'm trying to take a grip on that. You can always learn.

Anyway, I'm due to confirm after 6 months on probation. From what me and my superior had discussed, i am recommended though. My department now are understaff. That explains why you cant really see many people in the office, some of the cubicles are empty. A new staff had just reported yesterday. Fresh graduate too, my boss said that our department is coming back to square one like 4 years ago. All the seniors execs moving out, here come the fresh young ones. Even the SM and a few managers moving out too...

Ramadhan's coming soon!
Am waiting for it, since it,s been 4 years i missed having ramadhan in Malaysia.
But i'm sure gonna miss my ramadhan in brissy especially last year's.
I can still remember how i struggled between my project and then tarawikh and then back to lab...but surprisingly i managed everything!
Those were the days.....which if i have the chance, i would like to go back.

Somehow, i miss the old "me".... i'm probably changed now....but still i wish i can be like before...

"Kamu tau nggak?"
"Sesuatu yg mahal itu apa?"
"Detik yg telah dilewati, kita nggak pernah bisa membeli masa itu kembali"
-OST Alexandria

No comments: