Tuesday, June 22

I guess i wanna start blogging again now. I have been missing for half a year with no updates.
I'm glad to say that i'm still here, i'm still breathing and i'm still waiting.
And in fact, i got a new baby now that encourages me to start writing again.

But, my post now is gonna be random. I dont wanna tell story. I just wanna say it all out, without having others judging my thoughts.

The past 6 months has been great.

And again, I'm grateful for where i am right now, what i got and how i'm doing.

I'm glad that i took the another path, getting away from my own comfort zones. It started out tough but i wanna do it, just to see whether i can go through it or not. I think i'm ready to take risks now. I'll take it as a challenge now.

Without it, life is super boring and colourless.

Thus, I'm looking forward for more miracles in life. Are u with me?


No comments: