Tuesday, August 5

finally...done my laundry....thought doin it last weekends but dun have enough coins...ekeke...now everythings settled...gonna start uni at 12 noon...it's my 1st practical for COMP1501....then at 2 o'clock i'll have lecture.....today's gonna be a long day i think...coz my 1st tutorial on COMM2601 will be at 4 pm until 6...
by the time i'll reach home it will be already dark....thank God i have Mynn goin to the tute with me....so not gonna be alone....in the dark....


owh...supposed tonite we're gonna have formal dinner at 6!!! think i'm gonna be late for that....couse by the time i got home, need to pray and wash my self first...then grab my academic gown.....hope tonite's dinner gonna be superb....coz this is the 1st formal dinner for the semester.....it might be somethin special tonite...

enough for now...i'll continue more tonite....if i have the time..insya allah....

No comments: