Tuesday, August 5

got a phone call from sydney before i went to the prac....it was Mr Azri....ingat saper laa....suara ala2 kontrol macho gitu....hahha...

eh...gelak plak....actually it's kinda sad story for me...coz the purpose he called me was to inform me about my december advance allowance that i applied for....well....those from KL had made a mistake by doubled up my allowance for this month...which is i supposed just to get $256, but ended up getting $512....i reallized it last week while withdrawing some amount, but don't really care bout it coz i was thinking that could be the allowance money that i applied for.


he told me to save up the money because i won't be getting any allowance for the month of September...cess....

but nevermind, i'll be getting the real advance allowance in a few days, that's what he said laa.....tak kesah laa kan...asal dapat cukup laa....


some more, my dad gonna put in some money for me to pay the flight ticket....so....it's not really a prob....kan..??

No comments: