Monday, August 11

I felt so relieved rite now. I've settled down the Marketing tutes thing. I've ended up choosing tute class on Friday from 9-10am. My dream to not having a class on Friday just ruined. That's the best that I can do I guess. I tried to get one on Wednesday, but every tutes class on that day are full. Arrgghh, dont care laaa.... At least, I still got the rest of the day. Sadly, my schedule really packed on Thursday, serious!!! I've got class starting from 9 am until 4 pm non-stop. Thats just crazy man! Dunno how can I deal with it. But I'll try....

I'm feeling good today, just having this running nose all day long cause of the flu. Today's lecture was very long, especially Infs1200, but thank God I did'nt sleep in Lectures. That's a miracle!!!

I read in Ili's blog saying that John Mayer Concert and Merdeka Ball will be on the same day??? What was that??? I dont wanna missed both events...so how.... aarrgghh..this s****!

No comments: