Sunday, August 10

Not really in da mood to blog rite now....feeling better now from the fever that I had since yesterday....fuhh...the headache was the worse that i 'v ever had...eventhough all the three heaters were on, I still felt cold and chilly. I guess I took about 6 pills of panadols, 2 from last nite and another 4 from this morning and before lunch.

I already felt sick actually before the horse riding yesterday. It all started with the sorethroat, and then I started to feel headache while in the car. And yesterday's weather was kinda hot, the sun glares too much i think. But it was kinda windy during the horse riding and the BBQ. After the jemaah prayer, I felt worse, my head felt really heavy and it's like something inside my brain wanna blow out.

Whatever it is, thank God I've finally get through all the activities such as horse riding, bbq, jemaah prayer and all that stuff...Alhamdullillah...

No comments: