Wednesday, August 6

I think i'm a bit calmed down now....Sardia Sadiq, the course co-ordinator for INFS1200 replied my email saying that COMM2601 are not incompatible to INFS1200...and Nena Lim too replied my email asking me where the hell that I saw about those incompatible thing is....well....at first, I thought that maybe I'm hallucinating or somethin coz when I checked again, it was'nt there....and then I try the link to COMM2601 course outline in My-Sinet....there it was!!!!
But I'm still hoping that it was not incompatible.....plz!!!!!

I dont wanna change any subject rite now....I'm already happy with my time table which is so relaxing....heheh....and if I need to change the subject, i have to do it fast coz the last day to add and drop subject will be on the 8th August....which is another 2 days.....so i'v got not much time left....


And if i wanna take Marketing, then I have to contact the course co-ordinator now, cause the tutorial session sign on has already closed....pity me....
so...plz make it not incompatible!!!!!!!

No comments: