Thursday, August 7

Hrmm....seriously i'm saying that I'm beginning to accept the fact that i need to change the subject. It's already confirmed that both the subjects are incompatible. Nom i'm gonna stick to Marketing i guess.....It's really hard for me to choose all these coz i'm not interested in any of the listed subjects...dunno why....

just forget bout those thing....dun wanna talk bout it anymore.....


er..wanna know something??? I have 2 new cds....got it from Unidisc this morning....2 cd for the price of $1 only....hahahha...not really.....

I used my $50 voucher from unidisc that i got from winning the Recycle competition and get myself Jewel's 0304 and Michelle Branch's Hotel Paper!!!!
that is the wanted stuff that i want rite now....finally got it....actually both the cds worth $51, and i only have $50 of voucher, so i just have to add up a dollar...heheh....alerr...sedolar ajerrr kan???

No comments: