Monday, January 5

Almost one and a half month i'm in KL. Another one and a half month more to go. Suddenly I felt that 3 months is really a short time. I probably gonna hang out more at home.

Gonna start a new beginning this coming semester. No more playing...enjoying...but..really ..can i do it?? Like what Huda advised me to make a sacrifice...hopefully, it will return a good result. I keep on thinking, have i ever make any sacrifices in my life...studies...everything. I really cant think of any. Maybe i didnt realized it. Life is a sacrifice, quote from Huda. Thanx Huda for all those advice that u gave to me. I really really appreciated it.


Check out Huda's very own blog with her very interesting thoughts. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep on blogging my friend! Yeah! My blogging peeps are growing....!!

No comments: