Tuesday, January 6

Today I helped Mas, my old schoolmate how to blog. And now my blogga peeps are growing. I never realized that the template that i made my self is not 'accessible' for users who used 15" inch screen. That's because i made the template using 17"inch screen and 1024 x 768 px resolution. That is why sometimes people who viewed my blog didn't get the perfect view like the one that i did, the template looks kinda like bertindih on each other. Now i recalled what i've learned in COMP1501 last semester's about user's accessibility. Dunt worry, i'll change a new layout sooner.

Today i discovered Abadi's blog. It was so suprising coz i thought that he never blog. He already blogged like 5 to 6 months since he flied to Ireland. Cheiss...tak gitau yerr...berbuih mulut suruh dia blog..rupa2nyer sesenyap dia jer yerr...but..i'm cool with it..bertambah lagi my blogging peeps!


No comments: