Monday, March 22

Currently Listening to: the sound of people typing and mouse clicking


I'm in the computer lab rite now, trying to start my first programming assignment which is due on Friday evening. I haven't started any yet, just finished reading and understanding the question, format and requirement for the assignment. And this assignment worth 6% of the final grade. There will be another 4 asssignments after this (all together 5 assigns for this course) Yeah, i managed to understand what the question is all about but, i really have no idea what the code would be like. I just hate programming so much and that's why i just couldn't do even a simple programming code. For this assignment, there are a bit of calculation in it, OMG what is a standard deviation anyway?? I just realized one more thing: i hate mathematics too, thought that i can run from doing maths while doing IT is so wrong. Eventhough i have only one maths subject for all year(i took it last year, and got a pass for it, Alhamdullillah) , but please laaa....all this maths+programming thingy is really not healthy for my brain (not other people...me only)

Erm...any comments?? I really need some advise now....

No comments: