Thursday, March 18

This is it!! The new template that i've been working on it for like a week. I just got it done perfectly like 10 minutes ago, upload the background picture and wallaaa.....i presents to all of u....my new masterpiece....heheh....

Thanx for the advice on the mobile phone, i'm not thinking bout it anymore. But i probably change my Voda simcard to Red Sim next week after my credit is finishing...I still have $5 anyway....

Today should be the most despise day for the week, in fact it could be every Thursday I'm gonna feel like this. Start uni at 8 and finished at 4pm. But actually, it is not about that. Well, i have this Programming tute which i really hate to go to at 3pm. Yeah, i did went to the tute eventhough i hate it so much. But today it doesn't turned out to be that bad. The presentation, which i haven't go through yet (probably next week), was not like what i have expected. I'm talking bout the tutor!!!

\(*o^)/ He was so nice and comellll.....I feel so weird, i never go ga-ga like this with anyone before.....i mean, before this i was scared to go to the tute class because i thought that the tutor are not friendly and kinda eksyen (i've mentioned this before). But now, what happened??? Miahahahhaha....!!!



No comments: