Saturday, March 27

it's almost 2 a.m and i am not sleepy yet...wonder why...
it's been 3 to 4 days i haven't sleep well. Busy with the assignments and studies. And now i can let go a very loud relief sigh...it is the end of the week!!!~~

I have submitted my programming assignment at 5 pm. just couldn't bear with it anymore. Never gonna procrastinate again, hopefully.

Today has been a very tiring day, after all the lab sessions, the late nite sleep....i am so really tired. But i managed to go out with some friends just now to the city. Went out at 7:30 pm by bus, wandering around city (think of shopping but have to wait for next month's allowance ) I just need to get out of the uni, out of my room...just to release all this serabut thing in my head.

We had our dinner at Nando's(eventhough i already had my dinner at college), and then hang out for a while at Three Monkeys coffee house. It was pretty fun tonite. Haven't had much time with my frens this week. Tonite was so worth it.
Well it didn't end there, we have a photo session at the balcony of the House. Imagine us doing some crazy photo shots at 12 pm. Tonite was wild.... i'll upload some of the pic ASAP.

Now i'm feeling sleepy. Gotta wake up early tomorrow, i'm goin to Cardio. Have to wake the girls up tomorrow, they have netball practice.

I have to start my resolution by tomorrow....wish me luck.....i'm gonna learn from my mistakes now.....

\(^o*)/

No comments: