Thursday, March 25

our time is running out

Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com

I'm at the library, waiting for another half an hour to go for lecture. Had an early 8 o'clock lecture just now. I'm still feeling really tired since last nite i slept at 3 am. Finishing up my JAPN1010 assignments. Before that, me, rab and najwa went to the lab to do our programming assignment which was really hopeless for me. But no worries, one more day to do it, i'll make the most out of it by tonite.

Gonna have a very long day today, will finished uni at 4 pm. Just can't wait for that, but first have to go through the programming tute which i really really hate it so much (i've been talkin bout this tute for so long...sangat membencikan)

My new resolution...which will start after the assignment 1 due is...to start learning java AGAIN...by myself and with the help of Huda, Najwa, Dollah, Rab, Zed, Faiez and Helmi.....please aaa...help me....I can't start now coz my head is still serabut with all this assignment due on Friday....so hopefully, i'll try my best and keep on learning. Of course i wanna have a very good skill in doing programming, i dont wanna live all my live as a hopeless IT student.....

My brain is stuck now....gotta go for a 2 hours of lecture now.....
blog again later.....



No comments: