Monday, March 15

The question is....do i really need it..??

Currently Listening to: The Remedy ~ Jason Mraz
Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com

Everyone is talking bout changing to a new cool mobile phone...
(they're not only talking, they already changed it)....i mean, the one with camera built-in, coloured screen, polyphonic ringtones, and many more cool features. And i admit that, i've been thinking about that too.....
But, i seriously do not feel like i'm really using the mobile itself. I am not used to call people at nite that much. My prepaid credit sometimes $30 can lasted about 2 months. That really shows how i used it as a mean of only important communication, or emergency stuff... Well, i do sms my friends and family in M'sia. But , yeah, not so much spent for it. I'm more into internet communication with them.

I used to have this crazy hobby, collecting mobile housing. The last time i did something to my mobile was last two months where i Upgraded my 3310 to 3325....No idea what 3325 is ?? Well, it is the 3315 features with blinking font and cartoon images. And i changed the lights from the original yellow to white lights. And i did it all in M'sia. I always search for the latest ringtones, composing the ringtones using keypress from the internet. It is not that i'm not into mobile phones, rite?? But, i just stick to one that i can afford at.

But now, it doesn't feel cool anymore. I wanted the latest one. I wanted the one with polyphonic ringtones, the one with camera, the coloured screen, the one with GPRS, the one with java games.....

I might just get it myself....not bother about the price..i've got my savings....it is still enough, more than enough....but really....i just cannot do it....i have a doubt...which is....do i really really need it...?? I've been thinking so much bout it....and i cant find the answer that can make me buy a new mobile........sad huh...??

dont wanna think bout it...no more......save more money....go to new zealand.....and shopping....that's more like it...for me....rite??

No comments: