Sunday, June 6

I'm Lovin It....

Yes! I've done the 1st module for INFS2200...thx to Salwa, berjaya mengajak aku gi Library...hehe...malas slalunyer gi lib...

Waa..who's interested to go to Justin Timberlake Lovin' It LIVE concert??
It's on the 19th June Saturday at Brisbane Convention Centre, the ticket price is $133.10 for both general admission and reserved seating...
Wanna go actually, but looking at the ticket price...hrmm...made me think twice...erm...
Wa...takai desune?
If it is below 100 bucks, for surely i'll go. It's on a day after my first paper...so...ok la kut...

I have to save money for the NZ trip, if not it would'nt be a problem...

huh...should'nt be thinking bout this aite?
Okk...concentrate more on studies....exam Fazz...ingat tuh...
Benkyooshimashoo minasan....
Ganbatte kudasai ne!

q(^o^)p


No comments: