Sunday, September 12

Exam vs Raya

The draft for the final exam timetable is out

Here are the dates:

8 Nov COMP2302 S1
15 Nov COMP2502 S2 RAYA
19 Nov COMP2500 S4
20 Nov INFS3202 S1

Okay....from the dates given, there are so many points that i would like to point out.
  1. Exam week starts on the 8th Nov. My first paper starts at 8th Nov. And lucky enough, it's the first session!The conclusion here is: My first paper is on the first session of the first day of the first week of the exam week!
  2. Raya will probably be on the 14th or 15th Nov. My second paper is on the 15th Nov on the second session. The conclusion here is: What conclusion!? I dont want to celebrate RAYA while doing Exam on the same day! Uwaaa!!~
  3. The third paper will be on the 19th Nov. So, I've got about three days to revise before the exam day. The conclusion here is: Nothing to conclude, I'm happy with it!
  4. Exam week ends on the 20th Nov. My last paper is on the 20th Nov. And lucky enough, it's on the first session! So, i've got a day to pack my stuff and do all the moving out thing. The conclusion here is: My last paper is on the first session of the last day of the last week of the exam week! And the next day I'm goin back to MALAYSIA!~ It's been 4 times in a row, I finished my last paper on the last day of the exam week.

Is it too early to be thinking of all these?? I dont know why, but i think that the time is running too fast. I just realized that 3 months of studying is never enough! I wished I could go back to the old school days where we have a year to study.....I missed the old school days.... Hopefully I'll manage to cover all my studies before the exam.....

Another thing, this year gonna be my first time celebrating RAYA far away from home, far away from my family, just cant imagined the feeling of how it will be... Perhaps it will be fine....at least an experience for once in a lifetime. I'm still going back after that....so no worries rite.

No comments: