Thursday, September 9

here comes update!~

A week of no entry , now i'm back.
Had been busy working on the assignments.
This week has been the most tiring week ever.
Finally, had it all submitted yesterday, Alhamdulillah!

I've been sleeping while in lectures nowadays.
I mean this week.
I just can't recall any lecture that i did'nt fall asleep.
I'm trying to find the reason why?
Is it because it's an early morning lecture?(Kul 8 ader, kul 9 pun....awal tuh...)
Or maybe i've taken too much food during breakfast?(Roti tuna...jus..hash brown potatoes)
Or maybe the lectures are too boring. (Programming stuff that i'm not interested at)
Or I did'nt get enough sleep? (duhh...dah la slalu tido awal~)
I woke up quite early in the morning with a high spirit to go to uni and learn...
but in the end, it's not even passed a quarter of the hour yet, I had fall asleep.
Am i not getting enough oxygen in my brain or what??
Anybody with a good advice on how not to fall asleep in lectures,
can you please help me?
I cant go on like this, it will affect my studies....
I dont want it to get worse...
any solution to it???

Enough of that.

I've done something funny this evening.
Well, i was supposed to get my Prac assesed today.
Yupp, I did go for it.
It's just that, I just managed to get only my Prac 4 assesed, not Prac 5.
So, i was so "cuak" coz I did'nt get the Prac 5 done at that time.
It was like another 6 to 7 minutes before the prac session ended,
and I was still "terkial2" doing it.
And then I saw my tutor goin out already.
And with all my 'kelam-kabutness', i went after him!
And actually the lawak part is....
he''s only going to the toilet....
waaaa....i actually screamed out his name "Mr R*****! Can I....Ooh.."
"I'm comin back again dear...." he said while pushing the toilet door...
cehhhhh.....hampesss!
I wanna ask whether I can still get my Prac assesed by tomorrow morning....
Aaah....i'm so mengelabah maaa.....

So tonight, i'll have to go to the lab again and finish up the last task....
And tomorrow....I really wanna eat Nandos....anybody wanna join??
Jomm!!~

* end of today's ramble *

p/s = Fazz is so menggelabah sometimes rite!?~

No comments: