Saturday, October 2

Kestatikan blog yg melampau.

Currently Listening to: Islami Ya Quds ~ Shoutul Harokah

The last entry was on the September 20th. And today is the 2nd Oct.

Reflecting all the things that happened for the past few weeks.
Too much ...
Too many ...
Too long for me to blog it out ...

It wasn't all that...
It was something that is more valuable than money.
It was something that I might not get anywhere, not even at home.
I learned more about friendship, Ukhuwah in sisterhood.
I learned the real meaning of life, specifically the purpose why we are here.
I learned about the reality of the world now.
And now I realized that each of us had one big responsibility in this world.

I used to regret why I came here at the first place.
But these few weeks, I really feel lucky to be here more than any other places.
Felt really lucky to be the chosen one to learn about the truth.
In the Al-Quran, it said that we might dislike a thing that is good for us and likes the thing that is bad for us. Well, Allah knows the Best. Who are we to judge Him?

I learned so many things.
My eyes are wide-opened.
Realizing the reality of people nowadays, make me think so much.
Things that are sometimes we always misunderstood.
Thinking about the past, about how shallow was I back then.
Hopefully, the things that I learned this few weeks will lead me to be a better person.
To be a good Muslimah.
Insya Allah.

I need to learn more.
I need people to assist me.
To guide me, coz I'm only human.
I may forget, so remind me always.

Enough said, the trip to the North Stradbroke Island was just great.
All the sisters were really helpful.
One of the great trip after Midginbil.

Straddie alone are such a beautiful island.
Subhanallah…no words other than that to describe it.
Far way from the hassle of the Brisbane city.
Forgetting all the busy and hectic life in Uni.
Releasing our mind away from all those assignments and exams.

Looking far beyond the sea.
The feeling of Greatness of Allah was wholly shown
We were lucky enough to experienced the chilly strong wind
And the pretty star shining at night,
Praising Him under all circumstances.
It's more than an experience.
Hopefully there will be another chance.
Which only Him knows when.

I'll end my entry for today here.
Jazakallahu khairan kathira.


No comments: