Tuesday, November 9

Exam mode II

One paper done yesterday. It was okay. I managed to answer all the question till the last clock ticking. It was almost the same as the past previous years paper. Felt really relieved that i've done one now. Eventhough hours before that i was a bit tensed because the exam was on the first day. But now, i felt glad that it was on the first day. Now i can stay focus on other comin subjects.

I came across something pelik yesterday while waiting for the people to collect my answer sheet at the exam hall. Well, it was about this one guy. I knew him. He was in my tutorial class last semester. And hell yeah he is really smart, always do all the talking in class. But, something might had happened to him during the exam. He probably had'nt have enough time. He was still answering the question when the clock reached the end of time. He begged the the people who collect the answer sheet for extra time and obviously they did'nt allowed him. I felt really sorry for him but at the same time i felt weird...what had happened to him?? It was'nt really like him at all to do that. It was just so sad. He probably went blank in the middle of the exam, and didn't aware of the time. Well that really shows that , anything can happened to you during the exam, and to anyone. People who really prepared can suddenly forgot everything that they studied before, and vice versa, people who did'nt really prepared will suddenly "mendapat ilham" in the exam hall...

I pray to Him that hopefully i won't be like that.
"Ya Allah, ya Tuhanku, lapangkanlah dadaku, tenangkanlah fikiranku dan mudahkanlah segala urusanku"

Thank God, i passed the 2nd prac exam which i'd took twice for the supplementary. I am so grateful to Him that i just felt like crying after the tutor marked 'PASS' on my prac paper. Seriously all this prac supplementary thing really are messing with my mind. It's all because of the requirement to pass the course is you have to pass all three prac exam if not, you just fail. Then, what's the point of having all the assignment, project , class test and final exam when the most important thing that will determine whether you pass the course or not is the prac exams??? Yeah, probably other assessment than prac exam will determine the grade you will be getting like a 7, 6 or 5.... (ape aku buat ni, tanya soklan, jawab sendiri plak...hehe....baru terpikir la...)

And today , one more prac exam to be done. I'll do my best and be more careful this time, gotta read all the instructions really well first.

My next big paper will be on the 15th Nov. So, i guess have to really concentrate on that this week.

Ramadhan is nearly at the end. Teruskan berdoa kepada Allah. Bulan ni doa2 dimakbulkan Allah.
Thanx mum for reminding me!~ And thanks a bunch for really supporting me and giving me the spirit to teruskan berjuang. Insya Allah, I'll do my best.

To my frens....teruskan juang...teruskan...teruskan.....gambatte ne!~




No comments: