Thursday, November 4

Excited eh...

Review of last nite iftar.
Nandos was great as well as Popiah, onde2 and Choc Puff.
But the most awaited agenda was "the roomies".
Everyone got to know whose their roomies for next year in CS.
Surprising eh..
not for me...i mean , surprised la jugak....
I got Rabbit (again!~) as my roomie. We are so "cannot live without each other...hehhe"
And Mas and Najwa as 'the osmet'.
Together next year...I really cant imagine how's it gonna be.
The fact that it was a random selection left us wondering why.
But surely it's not a problem for the girls. Wonder how it's gonna be for the boys.

Next year gonna be really fun...eventho i still cant imagine how fun will it be livin in the house together. Food provided, allowance unchanged. I believe we can save more money next year.
I dont think we will spend more time at home , coz it's final year. Mostly at the lab, i supposed.

Anyway, am still feeling excited....we'll be livin in a house, man! No more the selebets college students.

Things to do: Start packing , start packing and start packing.....
I wonder when....
17 days before goin back to KL. Just got my ticket flights yeserday....
Dunno wuts my feeling...
I am so worried with the exam thing make me so not keen to go back...
I really really have to study hard than thinking bout this...
Not really studying as mad as others....

It's almost at the end of Ramadhan....about 9 days to go...
Can't believe it....soon we will be celebrating Eid...still not believing myself that I'm celebrating it here with friends.

One more thing...i almost forgot that, next year will be the final year for me...have this feeling that I'm not ready yet....just not prepared for it.
Next year gonna be a tough one!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa(screaming inside again!)!!!~~

No comments: